Constructed with a secure slit window, deadlock and bolted hinges. The roof is also fixed internally for added security. Can be produced in both 16mm nominal Tongued and grooved board or 22mm nominal Log Lap.
- Pressure treated timber throughout
- Ex 38mm x 50mm framework throughout
- Swedish/Russian sawfalling red/white wood timber
- Tongued and grooved matching board floor and roof (16mm nominal/12mm finished)#
- Tongued and grooved shiplap to walls (16mm nominal/12mm finished)
- Galvanised fittings throughout
- Roof beads on top of the felt
- Eaves Height – 5’4″
- Ridge Height – 7’1″
- Delivery and installation – Free (within our standard delivery radius)
Available in a range of sizes and with a selection of optional extras.
Please see the downloadable pricelist and advise on floor joists below!Price List Floor Joist Explanation